Log In to
HIPAA Zoom at UCLA is reserved for patient care by CAPS.
Use regular Zoom, at https://ucla.zoom.us,
for all other meetings.
HIPAA Zoom at UCLA is reserved for CAPS. If you are not in CAPS please switch to ucla.zoom.us. The directions below demonstrate switching to ucla-hipaa.
- Log In to create a UCLA Zoom
- Download Zoom for your computer or
- In the Zoom App, Choose the "Sign In With SSO" button.
- Type "ucla-hipaa" as the company domain.
SWITCHING BETWEEN ACCOUNTS
Most people will spend the majority of their time in either regular Zoom or HIPAA Zoom, but you can switch back and forth. UCLA HIPAA is reserved for CAPS.
- In the Zoom App, sign out of your current session and click Sign In.
- Choose the "Sign In With SSO" button.
- To switch to UCLA type "ucla" as the company domain; to switch to ucla-hipaa type "ucla-hipaa" as the company domain.
If you get the dialog box titled Search company domain and asking you to enter
your company email, click on the link at the bottom "I know the company domain".
- Log in through the UCLA Log In Page.
- Click on the "I Acknowledge and Switch" button.
Click the "I Acknowledge and Switch" button.
- You should see a success message, indicating that your account was switched.
Click the "Sign in Now" button to log in. This will take you to the web client. From this point you can repeat steps 1-5 to log in via the desktop client.
A quick check to make sure the desktop client logged into the correct account is to look under the meetings icon on the desktop client. You should see a screen similar to the following. Check the Personal Link line to verify that your link contains https://ucla-hipaa.zoom.us. If it does you are in the HIPAA Zoom @ UCLA instance
Members of UCLA Health and the Health Sciences schools, please use Zoom for UCLA Health: https://uclahs.zoom.us.